I have been committed to leadership, sustainability and personal growth since 2001. I am ultimately IN LOVE with HUMAN POTENTIAL and am happily dedicated to helping people to both heal and empower themselves to manifest their most expressed self.
Having faced a variety of physical injuries and limitations since high school, I practice yoga, qi gong, aquatic therapy, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Watsu, Haikomi, and other adaptive modalities as a means of finding balance and overcoming obstacles. BY FAR, my work in the water has been the greatest catalyst for my physical, mental, and emotional well being.
• Certified Agua Alma Aquatic Bodywork Practitioner: 10 years
• Watsu Trained: 6 years
• Aquatic Qi Gong : 2 years
• Aston Patterning: 2 years
• Yoga Teacher Training: 2 years
• Hakomi- Mindfulness-Based Body-Centered Psychotherapy: 1 year professional training
Supplemental Trainings & Experience:
•Non Violent Communication: 1 Year
• Interchange Counseling Institute: Graduate - 2 years
• Interchange Counseling Institute: Faculty -2 years
• Counseling Hrs: 300+
BA: Watershed Stewardship: The Colorado College
Graduate Work: Sustainable Design: Colorado State University